Monday, February 24, 2014

I do not recommend Distributel!

Distributel
On Friday February 21st a little before noon,  a Bell technician  for Distributel came to my home to run the line to install my Distributel modem, but was unable to connect  me to my new Distributel  modem (still in it's box) because he could not  get a strong enough line signal so he would note it in his report that would be sent off to Distributel.  So I called Distributel to find out how to return their modem to them and to cancel my internet account which was charged to my credit card, but Anna who claims to be a senior agent at Distributel told me according to her information, the Bell technician passed at 3:35 Friday afternoon and nobody was home, which is false, I was here!  and so she can cancel my internet with them ( which I never had) but I will have to pay the $80 instalation fee!!!

My advise BEWARE of DISTRIBUTEL's unlimited internet package, not avaible everywhere, but they will still charge you an $80 instalation fee!!!!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home