Monday, September 04, 2017

Editing photos

 Editing your photos, which ones are the winners?

After your photo shoot, you will want to go through your images and only keep the good ones, deleting the out of focus or under or overexposed shots.

I want my images to be sharp and properly exposed, but often I will see a photo used somewhere, that resembles a shot I had, but deleted.  It is hard to foretell which images will sell, I am not saying to only shoot out of focus or badly exposed images, but it is sometimes surprising which of your photos will interest buyers.  I have sold more photos of dead trees for articles on environment, disease, climate change and ect, than photos of beautiful  healthy colorful ones.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home