Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Covering spot news

When I'm out covering a major spot news item, I will need to get the pictures back to my news agency as fast as possible.  You can shoot photos with your cel phone, but I have a better choice of lenses if I shoot with my digital SLR camera.


This is where my Olympus's wifi comes in handy. As soon as I arrive on site I can shoot a picture or two with my digital camera, transfer them to my  iphone  which I have on me. Then choose one photo and send it off directly on site without having to return to my car to download the photos on my laptop, then ship them off.  I will then continue shooting, looking for better angles to shot from for additional material to be added to the news article. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home